JellyPages.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

Introduction



Welcome to my amazing, out-of-this-world blog. Wait. What's a blog? You're moving too fast here, North. You've already lost me. And what's this about this blog being amazing? I just started reading this thing. Jeez.

It's okay Reader, allow me to explain. You wanted to know what a blog is? I'll tell you. Actually, seeing as I'm too lazy to come up with my own creative definition I'll let Urban Dictionary do the work for me. Urban Dictionary defines a blog as "a place where people (enter curse word here) about their daily activities which nobody is interested in. Topics like why they argue with boyfriend and how they end up together at last, daily anorexic activities like drinking organic fruits and vegetables for breakfast, lunch and dinner, talking about cutting themselves with a razor blade and how good they felt, (enter yet another curse word here) about their shopping activities and what they got."

So Reader, welcome to the 21st century as defined by the all-knowing and reliable Urban Dictionary. There you go.

Hey, hold on for just a minute! Don't click off of this blog quite yet. I assure you this blog is nothing of the sort. I love reading romance books as much as the next teenage girl, but I think I'll leave the lovey-dovey "do I dazzle you?" and "you're intoxicated by my very presence" to Bella and that sparkling fairy vampire in Twilight.

As for the rest, that's not me. This blog is my journal. But don't expect me to write about the latest drama in my life or OMGguysIboughtnewnailpolishIloveitsooomuch!!! Rather, I'll write about my thoughts and things in my life that I think are valuable or interesting enough to share. Yes, they may be random. But I promise, this blog isn't an Urban Dictionary blog.

North

Oh, so you thought this was the end of my post. Ha! No, it's not. Sorry to disappoint you.

Um, well actually I don't really have much else to say. So...uh...congratulations Reader! You finished reading the first post of Name Was Stolen. Here's a cookie. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment